Attend a Ken Honda Evening Seminar/or All Day Workshop
Happy Money Hawaiian Tour – Get ready to transform your relationship with money! Join Ken Honda: “Happy Money Hawaiian Tour” along with special guest Alan Cohen.
Register for the evening workshop with the option to sign up for the Oahu Workshop. EXTENDED Early Bird pricing options still available!
The Japanese Art of Making Peace With Your Money: Author Ken Honda with Special guest Alan Cohen
- Evening seminars on Kauai, Maui, Big Island & Oahu
- All Day Workshop
Evening Workshop – $20 – Click location to buy tickets:
Day long workshop in Honolulu – Sat., Nov. 11th – 10 am to 6 pm
During the all day “Happy Money” workshop, you will:
• Learn the principles of happy money and how to infuse positivity into your financial life — plus spend quality in-person time with Ken.
• Discover how your money mindset and beliefs impact your financial success.
• Cultivate a mindset that attracts wealth, prosperity and true happiness!
• Gain insights into the psychology of money and how to develop a healthy relationship with it.
• Receive practical techniques and tools to overcome financial stress and create abundance.
• Uncover the secrets of transforming money from a source of worry to a source of joy.
• Embrace the art of giving and receiving, unlocking the flow of abundance in your life.
• Build community and master mind groups, brainstorm ideas, clarify business goals.
About Ken Honda:
Ken Honda, often referred to as “combination of Tony Robbins, Wayne Dyer, & John Gray”, is a globally recognized author, speaker, and financial educator, known as Japan’s “Zen Millionaire.” With over 8 million copies sold worldwide, his book “Happy Money: The Japanese Art of Making Peace with Your Money” has inspired millions to transform their relationship with money and find true wealth and abundance. Ken’s teachings empower individuals worldwide using his unique, life-changing & Joyful approach to finance and happiness.
About Alan Cohen:
Alan Cohen, M.A., is the author of 30 popular inspirational books, including the best-selling A Course in Miracles Made Easy, the award-winning A Deep Breath of Life, and the classic Are You as Happy as Your Dog? He is a contributing writer for the New York Times #1 bestselling series Chicken Soup for the Soul, and his books have been translated into 32 foreign languages.